Tuesday, August 05, 2008

David Drummond

David Drummond of Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh, 0131 539 7766 has been supplying machinery to me for years. They never let me down, if they say it will be delivered tomorrow, then it is. If they don't have it in stock, they say so. They are fantastic and if you don't have a local sewing machine dealer, then keep David in mind.

So Bernina clonked. I do abuse it and I know it should be serviced more often. But I always need it. Anyway DD have a system where they will send a courier to collect the machines, repair it and then deliver it back. No charge, it is covered in the cost of the service. So Bernie has gone for a little holiday and I have a new baby to play with. This time I bought the good old workhorse, the 1008. With any luck it won't clonk for a long time. I have already managed to break a needle. sigh.

No comments: