Monday, September 27, 2010

no tears

I have dry eyes so got some artifical tears from the pharmacy.  Instructions say to put one drop in the eye, there may be some blurriness.  I take off my specs, stand in front of the mirror, tip head back and can't see to put the blooming drop in.  Finally managed it and noticed vision very blurred.  Waited for eyesight to get back to normal.  Waited.  Started to worry and went to look for leaflet, found it with specs sitting on top!  Put specs on, eyesight just fine!!!

The thing is, I only put the drop in one eye, I couldn't understand why blurriness was in both eyes - I scare myself sometimes...

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

That sounds exactly like something I would do! lol!

Julie said...

How's it going with the drops now? Hope your eyes are feeling more comfortable.