Saturday, September 01, 2012

busy bizzy

I collected my friends from the airport and drove to Stonehenge.  Then to Salisbury.  Glastonbury.  Lincoln.  Spalding and Crowland. Birmingham (and Coventry).  Saltaire and Skipton.  Howarth.  York.  I took them back to Heathrow and said goodbye.  And now I am a bit sad.

But....

Next month I will be going to Ally Pally with baby daughter.  Then to Harrogate with my big girl.  Then in December I am off on an adventure with http://sweetypie50.blogspot.co.uk/ to Marrakech. 


Not all doom and gloom then :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Marrakech is mega-exciting!!! Are they ready for you and Tina? lol

Sorry to have missed your friends. That went quick! Which day are you going to AP? I'm going on the Saturday.

Lots to look forward to for you :-)

Anonymous said...

Always good to have things to look forward to!

sweetypie said...

god, youv got a horrible life, dunno how you stand it....