Wednesday, April 03, 2013

David Drummond sewing machines



I got my combined last/next birthday/christmas present a month ago.  A rather nice new Pfaff Ambition 1.0.  It has all the good stuff from Pfaff + a stop start button which works even when the foot pedal is plugged in.  I love it :)
Sadly it went a bit wrong.  Here comes the good bit - I had the good sense to buy it from David Drummond (Edinburgh, but they courier) and when I told David about my problem he immediately arranged to have a brand new machine sent to me. 
I did suffer one or two withdrawal symptoms for a few days but the shiny new machine arrived today, just in time to play with the shiny new fabric I picked up earlier :)

So three cheers for David Drummond, whose service is always second to none and who I couldn't recommend more. 

More good news, Stitchcraft will have a sale starting next Wednesday (10th April) and I have seen the fabrics that will be on offer.  In fact I may have purchased one or two metres (tutors were allowed to peek) and it is an awesome selection. 

Happy days :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's pink! What a surprise. Love it.ndgNews