Whilst I had the soldering iron out, I cut these little lime and purple pieces from some sheets of Angelina I made ages ago. The little heart beads are bronze, I have had them a while and occasionally admire and fondle them. Thought it was time to use some of my precious stash :) I have loads of scraps of my hand dyed fabric so used some to make the background, bit of bondaweb and some zig-zag stitch. I call this one 'hearts and angelina', because I love angels and the heart symbol and it amuses me to give grand names to tiny atcs.
Rachel finds the most incredible stuff and she gave me a very nice piece of crochet. Unfortunately I left it in the back of her car and Nicki texturised it. I salvaged some of these crocheted motifs and thought this one looked fine on another hand dyed scraps background, with a few beads (because it isn't done until it has beads on it)