Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My girls


I was reading back through the blog (how sad is that? - reading your own blog) and realised that I mention C now and again, but not E. This is not because Em isn't gorgeous, adorable and much loved, she is. We do things together but we don't have the sort of catastrophies that me and C seem to attract. Anyway for the record, I have two beautiful talented daughters (C is on the left in the pic, Em on the right). Those frocks were bought in Liberties in London and I don't think the kids will ever forget the crushing (it was boxing day in London) the bad manners and overall mayhem of that day. B has never been shopping in the sales since. I wish I had kept those frocks, they were beautiful and the fabric would be very nice in a quilt. I wonder what I did with them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could paste a photo of G in there and it would be three of a kind.
Lovely,
:D

Rachel Murphree said...

I was just thinking of how much G looked like them! sweet picture especially with the vivid memory.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I love to read my own blog, Wendy. Sometimes I amaze myself--and sometimes I embarrass myself.