Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sit and Stitch

Every Wednesday a group of ladies of a certain age turn up at Stitchcraft Studios in Grantham and enjoy a day sewing, embroidering, chatting etc, just doing our own thing.  We have lunch in the attached eatery and tea and coffee on tap.  I have made new friends since joining and now I can't imagine not being able to go (well I can, but there would be stroppery).
It costs £5 for the day (drinks free but lunch is extra), no pre-booking needed, just turn up and enjoy.  Everyone is welcome no matter how young you are, we are friendly and we don't bite :) 

The only drawback to the day is the proximity to the shop and the fab stuff inside.  It takes extreme willpower to resist..

4 comments:

:Diane said...

So happy to hear this has become a constant on your calendar.
:Diane

Trudi said...

I'm still gutted I work Wednesdays! Maybe half term week if I can wangle it :)

Trudi said...

I'm still gutted I work Wednesdays! Maybe half term week if I can wangle it :)

Julie said...

Too right about the shopping! I was even in there today.